Tuesday 15 July 2008

Dress Form Swap




My fab dress form made by Stephany.
I've been busy lately decorating a blank mini dress form, made by Creative Imaginations which I bought at A Trip Down Memory Lane online.

This was for a swap with my great online friend and swap-buddy Stephany.


Well - today mine arrived and I love it to bits. We sent each other photos of the rooms we wanted to put our dress forms in and so decorated them to go with the decor in those rooms.

I had never done one of these before so it was quite a challenge but I enjoyed it.


Here are some photos of the one Steph made for me.....isn't it just GORGEOUS?!!!!
Click on each photo for a closer look.


And what a lovely few days I'm having because not only did I get this beautiful piece of art in the mail today but I also got my husband back on Sunday! He's been working abraod and we've been apart for the last three and a half months. I can't tell you all how great it is to have him home again.....wahey!!! I'm so HAPPY!!!!!......

3 comments:

Steph said...

You are too quick in getting posted Annette. I will be posting your beautiful creation as soon as possible since I'm having computer problems. I see that the colors don't exactly match the drapes in your bedroom :-(

NETTI said...

No really Stephany, the colours look great together and match really well. You know how it is with digi cameras....they seem to pick up colours differently to how we see them sometimes, depending on the surface and medium used so please don't think she looks anything but perfect in her new home!!

Anonymous said...

That's one beautiful piece of artwork there!

So good to have your family together again too-enjoy your special times.

xxxxxxxxxxx