Wednesday 5 November 2008

Think Monday, Think ATC and Wednesday Stamper: 'Angel/s'






Well, what a lovely way to begin doing blog challenges again after so long.....two challenges with the same theme of 'Angel/s' and one of my current favourite themes too!



I made two ATCs this time, quite different from each other for Think Monday, Think ATC.....

I adore this vintage lady image on the first one which I got from After Midnight at Flikr, the wings are stamps from Stampland and the words are computer generated from a font at Dafont. I used a Glimmer Screen and Glimmers mists for the background and edged it with Diamond Glaze.
One the second ATC the stamp of the pagan man is by Non Sequitur as is the tree background stamp you can just see a tiny bit of. I got the wings from 'T' at Flikr. This is also my entry to this week's Wednesday Stamper.


Please click on each photo for a closer look if you feel the urge!

13 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow these are brilliant.
Wonderful work. Love them.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful cards.

Janny said...

They are both beautiful in his own way;o)

~*~Patty S said...

I love your vintage lady too!

Char said...

Fantastic cards. Both are great.

Anonymous said...

Both are great

Nancy B said...

Both are wonderful but I think I like the secend one which seems
to be a tortured angel.

Shelly Hickox said...

Wow, that man is incredible. You've done a great job with this theme!

Willy said...

Wonderful ATC's!

Barbara said...

really clever on the first one, great idea.

Virginia said...

Wonderful..Love them both..

Anonymous said...

Brill work!

xxxxxx

vintage wil said...

wonderful atc s!!!