Monday 9 November 2009

Still playing catch-up!





I still have a bit more stuff to post from recent weeks to get back up to date here with my artsy stuff.
Now, where was I up to???
Ah yes, we made Inchie Cubes at Stamp Club - when was that? - way back in September!!
Oh my gosh, I'm well behind.
We used the template from Craft Stamper, August 2009, and oh my God, I only just saw in there that I have used the same stamps as one of the ladies in CS mag....copy cat, lol!!
Anyway, these are two I made. The copycat one using stamps by Crafty Individuals and the other one using Lynne Perrella Acey Deucy stamps (my absolute favourites!) now made by Stampington.

Click on the photo for more detail....

2 comments:

Steph said...

I love these!

Nettie said...

You have a lovely style, all your own ;o)