Tuesday 31 January 2012

Crafty Individuals Card

This is a card I made recently for one of our Stamp Club members for her birthday. I used the Crafty Individuals set CI - 287 - such a lovely bird set which I love!
It was quite simply stamped in Indian Ink on an alcohol inked piece of glossy card. The embellishment is made with black UTEE on a small square piece of Stampbord which I stamped into with one of the Inkadinkado bird inchies to which I added some tiny tube beads.
I really love the stamp I used on the envelope with the birds perched on wire (part of that same set). As I needed to stamp it twice, I drew a little post to connect the two.
As is my usual habit - here are some details.....


I tried hard to get a good shot of the UTEE piece but it's not that clear....hope you can make out what it is!!??

No comments: