Friday 14 September 2012

Craft Barn Art Journal Challenge

Oh, go on then - let's throw caution to the wind and submit my next two pages to the Craft Barn Art Journal Challenge.
I think I'm improving, helped a lot by my new purchases of Dylusions stamps and spray inks which I bought at the summer Craft Barn Extravaganza. 
I made these pages during those long, long weeks of summer rain that never seemed to end but it took me so long to have time to complete that we were back in lovely summer weather by the time I finished!
I drew the frog's body, raindrops and lily pad myself.....you can probably tell, LOL!

5 comments:

ElizabethR said...

Lovely pages and your frog is great! Fed up of the rain here as well :(
Elizabeth x

iene said...

I like your pages and colors, we both used blue, green and a pointing hand ☺.
Thanks for your nice comment, you asked about the marionette, I drew her myself.
Evelyn

Netty said...

Loving the magical feel to your spread and loving your frog. Annette x

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely page. I think you did amazing with the frog and the rain drops. Thank you for playing with us.
Izzy

Anonymous said...

Oh love your frog Netti, I envy you that you can draw these things :)
Great layout too.
Lynn x