Sunday 30 March 2008

Detail



Oh boy, I'm having a bit of trouble placing my photos where I really want them on here....as you may have noticed!!??

If anyone can give me some advice, please feel free to add a comment....help!!!!!


Meanwhile here are those detail pics of the Purple challenge, though not where I wanted to put them......ah well, I'll get the hang of this in the end, I'm sure.


Off to get me some brunch now and await a phone call from my beloved from his ship. I'm going to visit friends for dinner this afternoon and then to a movie - thank heavens the rain and wind of last night have stopped!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Thats so pretty! I have issues with getting the photos where I want them too..it's always a hit or miss kinda thing. Welcome to the world of blogging!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! well done you! XXX