Sunday 6 April 2008

Flippin' Heck!



I woke late this morning after a late finish at work last night, peeked through the curtains and saw a world of white out there!

Yes, I know snow had been forecast but in our neck of the South Eastern woods we don't normally get it much.

How pretty it all looks but what a shock for the spring shoots that have come out, not to mention for the birds and their nests.

It's still falling as I type and the trees are getting heavy with the stuff.


Well, I had to get my camera out and take some shots as I want to show my husband what he's missed.....he won't be sorry - he's not a great fan of cold weather.

I'm going to get my thermals on in a minute and take a crunchy walk in it....still a kid at heart!! Maybe take some more photos as well.


Keep warm everyone and enjoy the beauty!

No comments: