Thursday 14 April 2011

Catch Up!

Oh my gosh, don't know how I ever found time to do a day-job! Life has been busy, busy, busy. For a while I didn't have time to do any creating but, the last few months, I've got myself going again so thought I would put up some photos of some of the stuff I've made......


This is an ATC I made last October with the theme 'Swirls & Curls' for a group swap. I used some embossed metal, Terra dimensional paste and acrylic and Viva Precious Metal Colours. The text is a stamp by Paper Artsy as is the script background stamp.












Then, in December, it was my turn to host the ATC group swap. My theme was Angels - one of my favourite things!!!
Here are the ATC I made for that and the extra Christmas Angels I made for everyone who played that month.....










It's a rubbish scan of these but hey, it was nearly Christmas and lots to do! All the images were printed on my PC except the bottom one which is a photoreal woode-mounted stamp I got from EBay which has no maker's name on it.






I really adore this little 'Lyre Angel' stamp - made by Blade Rubber and she went nicely with this frame from a set by Invoke Arts which is also lovely, lovely, lovely!!!








I didn't get to make many Xmas cards and must start soon for this year or the same will happen again!
Here is one I made.....


Another stamp I have fallen in love with is this row of city buildings made by Crafty Individuals. The Santa and Sleigh is also by them.
I layered the buildings which looked quite cool....




Okay, that's Christmas done. So, now we get to January! I made two similar Thank You cards from a great fir cone stamp by Elusive Images which is crying out for frosty Glitter Glue treatment and got it in spades!


The background squares were made, of course, with the trusty Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and the sentiment is fromj a clear set by Hero Arts.

1 comment:

evelyn said...

I love the Mothers day card! The colors of the flowers are so vibrant! I also love the tree. I want to come visit you so you can teach me all your crafty ways! ;)