Monday 6 August 2012

Shadow Box

Here's another Stamp Club project which never made it to Stamp Club!
I went to watch the Test Cricket at the Oval with my husband and didn't get back in time for Club.
Anyway, this is made from part of  an old costume jewellery box. Gessoed and painted with Eco paints and Americana Weathered Wood Crackle Medium. I stamped the box with a floral background stamp by Crafty Individuals and a floral cluster by Penny Black. The sentiment is by Paper Artsy.
 The little boy and the main background are from one stamp. I love this stamp but I can't say who makes it as I bought it on EBay. I layered the flowers and the boy and also layered flowers across the boy image on the background piece to hide him at the back.
This is my first attempt at a Shadow Box - it was fiddly but a challenge.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do your first attempts always look as though you have done them forever?? Mine always look like first attempts :)
Beautiful shadow box.
Lynn x