Tuesday 24 March 2009

Texture ATCs






These are the ATCs I made for a recent group swap, the theme of which was 'Texture'. What a great theme - leaving us lots freedom for our own interpretation.

Three of them are done using black UTEE - inspired by Glenda Waterworth and her black UTEE pieces on her 'Artylicious' blog.
I added various other EPs during the process plus some Pearlex and glitter in places and then rubbed in some Pearlex to highlight parts of the design.
The Circus Boy was done entirely in Grungeboard using Distress Inks and Copper and then there's a metal-embossed collage. This was done using Ten Seconds Studio tools and moulds and coloured using alcohol inks.

Click on each photo to get more detail......

7 comments:

Steph said...

Annette, you already know I think these are fabulous!

Femmy said...

these are just fabulous!!! great texture on all of them!!!

Hels Sheridan said...

Wow, these are stunning, loving those techniques and textures you have achieved

Ozstuff said...

Hoots mon! Your textures have blown me away. They are wonderful and the colours simply beautiful. Great work.

Dragon said...

These are fantastic!! I love triple embossing, as you will have seen on my blog!! Thanks for your lovely comments. Why not have a go at InchyByInchy challenge this week? I have set their theme and you would do very well!! See my blog for the link if you need it..
xx

lottie said...

Netti, these are stunning.

LazyKay said...

OH WOW! These are terrific!

Wish I could hold them and feel the textures.

xxxxxx