Monday 9 August 2010

July has come and gone!

....but here I am again at last. I haven't really had the chance to do much crafting the last few months but I do have a few things to show you which I made since the last posting in June.

First of all, in May, I went, with some friends from Time For Crafting forum, to the Craft Barn Extravanganza in Lingfield, Surrey. We had a great weekend and it was wonderful to see everyone again and also meet some new people too.
After the event, Sara - our illustrious 'leader' - organised that we should make a circular book, making a page each, to send to the Barn as thanks for such a brilliant weekend of demos and workshops.

This is the page I made, using an Acey Deucy stamp called 'Luciana' for the main image and making the background using Distress Inks and the new Matt White colour spray by Crafty Notions .....after seeing this on a sample on Linda Brown's (from L.B. Crafts) demo table.

No comments: