Friday 6 April 2012

Eastertime!!!

Two little cards made with the IndigoBlu freebie stamp from April's Craft Stamper magazine - I love this little stamp!
I was just given some tiny Bazzill shaped card blanks as a present by a dear crafting friend in the U.S. and, by complete coincidence, they matched the shape of the only Spellbinders Nestabilities die set I have.
Couldn't wait to put the two together and here is the result...some little Easter cards.
My friend also sent me some Tsukinecko Goosebumps spray which I hadn't tried before. I have to say I rather like the effect of this, sprayed on randomly then inked over and polished up. I also tried stamping with it to use as a resist but found that it went rather splodgy. Also don't see the need to use it for that as we have clear embossing powder which does the job much better. But this technique gives a really great look to background paper. Click on the photos to see a larger version....

No comments: